Let the experts at Knight Plumbing, Inc. help with all your kitchen plumbing needs. From your sink and faucet to your garbage disposal, we have you covered!
When to Replace your Sink
Most homeowners replace their sink once it starts to look dated or out of fashion. If you are planning on upgrading your other kitchen appliances, you will most likely want to do the same with your sink. Other reasons that would require a sink replacement are if you have a loose seal flange or if the drain basket is broken.
Learn how to keep your sink flowing as it should be with our helpful tips! Give us a call for a repair or replacement service with no hidden fees.
Common Faucet Repairs
Nothing is more frustrating than a perpetually dripping faucet. If you have a faucet that is constantly dripping or leaking, chances are, it’s one of these common issues:
- O-rings: If the O-ring is worn out you will experience leaking from the handle.
- Valve seat: The spout is connected to the faucet through the valve seat. Over time, sediment can build up here and cause corrosion in the valve seat.
- Washers: When you turn on the faucet, a washer is pressed into the valve seat with great force. Over time, the washers will wear out or deteriorate from the friction. This is what causes dripping faucets.
How to Prevent Garbage Disposal Problems
Try these expert tips to prevent garbage disposal problems in your home:
- Never put bones or shells in the disposal.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in small batches so you don’t jam the unit.
- When finished with the disposal, run hot water through the system to clean the blades.
If you are experiencing garbage disposal problems, call a licensed professional for a safe, effective solution.
Get a water softener installed in your home today to avoid limescale build-up on your dishes and household appliances. Expect on-time arrivals from our team!
Why Should We Work Together?
Knight Plumbing, Inc. has been in business since 2002. With numerous years of experience, we can help homeowners with all their kitchen plumbing needs. We also include the following features and benefits designed to improve customer satisfaction and instill confidence in our clients:
- Guaranteed short appointment window, so you aren’t waiting around
- Upfront pricing
- Service by a professional, courteous and clean licensed technician