Your sewer and/or drain systems play an important role in taking all the dirty water from sinks, toilets, and showers and moving them out of your building. However, problems can arise that can cause your sewer lines to get backed up or your drains could get clogged over time by an accumulation of gunk and grease. This could end up causing serious problems that can only be addressed by a capable plumbing professional.
When you are having trouble, reach out to your friendly neighborhood plumbing team at Knight Plumbing for sewer and drain services. From clogged drain repairs to video camera inspections, our licensed and highly trained technicians can pinpoint exactly what the problem is and provide an effective resolution so your slow-draining lines can return to normal.
Years ago, plumbers didn’t have the same equipment and techniques that we benefit from now. At Knight Plumbing, we take advantage of all the current-day technological advancements to make resolving sewer and drain problems more efficient and effective. Our plumbers have the right training and experience to clean and repair pipes in a non-intrusive method with less mess and hassle.
You can rely on us to perform the following services:
- Drain cleaning: Using state-of-the-art drain equipment, we can clear clogs in your sinks, showers, or bathtubs quickly and cost-effectively. The techniques we use are much more effective and long-lasting than using a drain gel cleaner.
- Sewer cleaning: Backed-up wastewater can be a stinky problem to have and requires quick thinking and fast hands. Our team of technicians can thoroughly clean out your sewer system so wastewater goes where it is supposed to—out of your property.
- Sewer repair: In some cases, a cleaning won’t effectively solve a sewer problem. Tree roots or other issues could result in your sewer line cracking or leaking. We will roll our hands up and find the source of the problem and make the necessary repair or replacement.
- Video camera inspection: With innovative video cameras that can go deep into your sewer pipes and drains, we can eliminate the guesswork of where the problem lies. We will get an up close and personal look at the issue to make an informed decision on the course of action we should take.
- Hydro jetting: For tougher clogs and obstructions, we will utilize our high-powered hydro jets to seamlessly break through the blockage and clear out your drains for better flow.
- Trenchless sewer repair: Trenchless sewer repair methods result in a quicker and less destructive way to address sewer pipe problems such as leaks or bursts. Instead of excavation, which destroys your lawn and disrupts your landscape, this non-invasive method conveniently involves placing a new pipe within the existing pipe.
I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!Lisa S.
Fully Stocked Trucks & Warehouse
Our fully licensed & trained technicians keep their trucks stocked so you never have to wait for parts.
20+ Years Experience
Our team of experts is backed with plenty of experience to get the job done right the first time.
All of our employees are background-checked for your peace of mind.
Drain clogs are a common occurrence in residential and commercial buildings. Inorganic and organic materials like hair, food, grease, oil, minerals, and more are the most common culprits. As time passes and these materials accumulate in your drain, they can be tough to remove. This can potentially lead to serious damages and expensive repairs if you don’t act quickly and call a professional.
Some of the most common signs that you have a clogged drain in your home include:
- Slow draining water in your sink, tub, or shower
- Your toilet refuses to flush and instead starts to overflow
- Bubbling or gurgling noises coming from your toilet, sink or shower
- Unpleasant odors coming from your drains, which may attract drain flies
- Water puddling up on the floor near your shower, sink, or bathtub
If you notice any of these signs, call Knight Plumbing as soon as possible so that we can carefully inspect the situation and address the problem properly.
Why Choose Knight Plumbing for Sewer & Drain Help?
While there’s no shortage of options for plumbers in the area, by selecting Knight Plumbing to perform sewer and drain services, you are getting 20+ years of experience and highly trained technicians that implement industry-leading tools and practices while maintaining a high level of courteous customer service.
Some other benefits of working with us include:
- Same-day appointments and quick response times so you won’t be left waiting for long
- Professional plumbers that have the qualifications and credentials to do the job right
- Friendly technicians who show up promptly and in fully equipped trucks, ready to work
- Honest, straightforward pricing with no hidden fees or bogus charges
6,000+ happy customers in all our years of service do not regret their decision to choose our team, and we are sure that you won’t either. Let our sewer and drain professionals address your plumbing needs the right way.