Homeowners in Cudahy, WI know they can always trust the experts at Knight Plumbing, Inc. Our team of trained, licensed technicians can handle any plumbing situation thrown their way. Regardless of the size or complexity of the job, we have the tools, experience, and knowledge to get the job done. Our well-stocked trucks and professional, courteous employees make handling frustrating plumbing situations a breeze.
But don't take our word for it! Read our latest reviews and feedback from our customers to find out why homeowners keep coming back to us for all of their plumbing needs.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
Why Choose Us
We serve all Cudahy residents and nearby areas, including S Lake Dr / E Bottsford Ave, S Packard Ave / E Layton Ave, S Pennsylvania Ave / E Donald Ave, S Packard Ave / E Birchwood Ave, and City Center. Your friends and neighbors choose us because of our expert opinions, honest advice, and top-quality service. Whether we are performing a small repair or a new installation, we take the same care and attention to detail to complete the job. Our customers can have confidence knowing their home's plumbing is in good hands.
The following are additional perks you will enjoy as a customer of ours:
- UPFRONT PRICING: We are honest and transparent in everything we do. This includes pricing. To reduce any confusion and make sure everyone is on the same page, we won’t start a job until the pricing is confirmed. This ensures that our customers never receive an unpleasant and surprising bill.
- GUARANTEED SHORT APPOINTMENT WINDOW: Your time is valuable, and we know it. In no way do we ever want our clients waiting around for us. This is why we always give a short appointment window to arrive. That way, you will not be waiting around all day, and we can make sure to limit the disruption to your routine.
- PROFESSIONAL AND CLEAN TECHNICIANS: The plumber stereotype is not a pretty sight. At Knight Plumbing, Inc., our technicians are the complete opposite of how plumbers are portrayed on shows or TV. Our clean, courteous licensed technicians always arrive on time, smelling great and dressed respectfully, ready to work.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article