Expert Plumbing and Water Heater Solutions in Wauwatosa
When homeowners in Wauwatosa, WI need professional plumbing and water heater services that are dependable, effective, and affordable, they call Knight Plumbing, Inc. Our well-trained, licensed technicians offer comprehensive repair and installation services designed to go above and beyond your expectations. Since opening in 2002, we have helped countless homeowners in the area to improve the efficiency of their plumbing systems and keep their families safe from plumbing troubles.
Want to see what others are saying about us? Check out our latest reviews and feedback from other homeowners in your community.
Contact Us Today
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
Why Work With Us?
Our motto is “Your Best Friend Plumber” because that is how we see ourselves! We serve all residents over Wauwatosa and the surrounding neighborhoods, including Washington Highlands, Pasadena, Tosa East Towne, Wellauer Park, Jennings Park, and Tosa Village.
Consider us like your best friend only with extended knowledge and insight about plumbing. We are always upfront and honest with our customers, providing the best solutions that will actually benefit them in the long run. In addition to giving people confidence in our work and providing trustworthy service and advice, we include the following unique features and guarantees adding further value to our work:
- UPFRONT PRICING: We aim to be transparent and honest in everything we do. This includes our pricing structure. Our upfront pricing promise ensures that we confirm all cost and pricing information prior to starting work on your home. This guarantees that you will never receive an unexpected bill for more than you were expecting to pay.
- CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL: Many homeowners worry that calling a plumber means interacting with a movie or TV version of a plumbing professional. Stereotypically, plumbers are gruff, dirty characters with little respect for your property. At Knight Plumbing, Inc., we combat this stereotype with clean, professional licensed technicians who have the utmost respect for your home and family.
- GUARANTEED SHORT APPOINTMENT WINDOW: We know your time is valuable, so we don't want to waste it. That is why we always give a guaranteed short appointment window of when we will arrive. By limiting the disruption to your day and always arriving on time, we show the utmost respect for your time and resources.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article