Dependable West Allis Plumbing Professionals
Are you looking for a professional plumber in West Allis, WI you can rely on for all your plumbing repair and installation services? Knight Plumbing, Inc. is the team you can depend on. When we opened our doors in 2002, we wanted to make sure that homeowners in our community were well covered and protected against poor workmanship and shoddy plumbing repairs. Our professional technicians provide comprehensive solutions to even the most difficult plumbing challenge.
Don’t just take our word for it! Read our latest customer testimonials and reviews to see what real customers are saying about our work.
Contact Us Today
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
Why Choose Us
As one of the most trusted and relied-on plumbing professionals in the area, Knight Plumbing, Inc. aims to take care of our community with expert advice and honest service. We believe in being upfront with our customers, recommending services that are truly beneficial, which will help improve efficiency and save money in the long run. We serve all homeowners over West Allis and the surrounding neighborhoods, including Conrad Gardens, Henderson Park, Woodlawn Manor, Root River Estates, City Center, and Six Points.
As a customer of Knight Plumbing, Inc., we give you the same courtesy we would our closest friends. Included in our services, we offer you additional guarantees and promises to make sure your experience is top-notch:
- GUARANTEED SHORT APPOINTMENT WINDOW: No one wants to spend the day waiting for a plumber to arrive. We respect your time and understand that it is valuable and precious. We would never want a customer to waste their time waiting for us. This is why we provide a guaranteed short appointment window to give you a better idea of when we will arrive so you get on with your day.
- PROFESSIONAL AND CLEAN: Plumbers in the movies and on TV are not always depicted in the best light. Unlike the stereotyped version, our licensed technicians are clean and respectful individuals, who show up smelling great and ready to work.
- UPFRONT PRICING: Our goal is to be as transparent as possible in both our business and pricing structure. With upfront pricing, our customers will confirm the cost of the job before work even begins. This way, customers will never receive an unexpected or unpleasant bill after the work is complete.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article