Are you looking for a professional plumber in West Allis, WI you can rely on for all your plumbing repair and installation services? Knight Plumbing, Inc. is the team you can depend on. When we opened our doors in 2002, we wanted to make sure that homeowners in our community were well covered and protected against poor workmanship and shoddy plumbing repairs. Our professional technicians provide comprehensive solutions to even the most difficult plumbing challenge.
We serve all homeowners over West Allis and the surrounding neighborhoods, including Conrad Gardens, Henderson Park, Woodlawn Manor, Root River Estates, City Center, and Six Points.
Don’t just take our word for it! Read our latest customer testimonials and reviews to see what real customers are saying about our work.
Why Choose Knight Plumbing?
As one of the most trusted and relied-on plumbing professionals in the area, Knight Plumbing, Inc. aims to take care of our community with expert advice and honest service. We believe in being upfront with our customers, recommending services that are truly beneficial, which will help improve efficiency and save money in the long run.
As a customer of Knight Plumbing, we give you the same courtesy we would our closest friends. Included in our services, we offer you additional guarantees and promises to make sure your experience is top-notch:
- GUARANTEED SHORT APPOINTMENT WINDOW: No one wants to spend the day waiting for a plumber to arrive. We respect your time and understand that it is valuable and precious. We would never want a customer to waste their time waiting for us. This is why we provide a guaranteed short appointment window to give you a better idea of when we will arrive so you get on with your day.
- PROFESSIONAL AND CLEAN: Plumbers in the movies and on TV are not always depicted in the best light. Unlike the stereotyped version, our licensed technicians are clean and respectful individuals, who show up smelling great and ready to work.
- UPFRONT PRICING: Our goal is to be as transparent as possible in both our business and pricing structure. With upfront pricing, our customers will confirm the cost of the job before work even begins. This way, customers will never receive an unexpected or unpleasant bill after the work is complete.
- Water Heater Services
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning
- Gas Lines / BBQ Lines
- Gas Leak Detection
- Water Softeners
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pump Repair and Replacement
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- Hydro Jetting
- Video Camera Inspection
I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!Lisa S.
Fully Stocked Trucks & Warehouse
Our fully licensed & trained technicians keep their trucks stocked so you never have to wait for parts.
20+ Years Experience
Our team of experts is backed with plenty of experience to get the job done right the first time.
All of our employees are background-checked for your peace of mind.
No matter how well we try to take care of them, the truth is that drains take a beating. Over time, all of the items we send down the drain can result in a clog. Sometimes, clogs can even form due to circumstances beyond our direct control, such as tree root intrusion or an undergrounds pipe break. Regardless of how the problem starts, it's very important to get drain issues corrected quickly in order to avoid even bigger problems.
Common causes of clogged drains include:
- Accumulation of debris: Hair, soap scum, food particles, grease, and other debris can build up over time, leading to clogs in bathroom and kitchen drains.
- Foreign objects: Accidentally dropping items like toys, jewelry, cotton swabs, or sanitary products into the toilet or sink can cause blockages.
- Tree root infiltration: Tree roots seeking moisture can intrude into underground sewer lines, causing severe blockages.
- Mineral deposits: In areas with hard water, mineral deposits can accumulate in pipes, reducing the flow of water and leading to blockages.
- Flushing inappropriate items: Flushing non-biodegradable items like wet wipes, dental floss, or paper towels down the toilet can cause clogs.
- Broken or collapsed pipes: Aging or damaged pipes can collapse or develop cracks, creating obstacles for the proper flow of water.
- Poor pipe installation: If pipes are not installed correctly or have incorrect slopes, it can lead to slow drainage and clogs.
- Frozen pipes: In colder climates, frozen water in pipes can cause blockages and potentially lead to pipe bursts.
Our professional West Allis drain cleaning technicians can help remove stubborn clogs effectively, identify and address any underlying issues, and prevent future drainage problems. Knight's team of plumbers has the right tools and expertise to clean drains safely without causing damage to the pipes.