When you need a reliable, efficient plumber, call the experts at Knight Plumbing, Inc. Our team of experienced, trained professionals have been keeping homeowners in South Milwaukee, WI safe from plumbing problems since 2002.
With attention to detail and careful inspections, we provide comprehensive solutions for all your plumbing repair and installation needs. Our trustworthy team will always be upfront with you and give honest advice that will genuinely benefit your plumbing systems.
Don’t just take our word for it! Read our latest reviews and feedback to see what other homeowners in your area think about our services.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
Benefits of Working with Us
Homeowners in Wisconsin continue to trust us with their plumbing repair and installation services because of our quick and efficient service. Our trained, licensed technicians make up one of the most productive and effective plumbing teams in the state. Our experience and industry connections benefit our customers by always being able to provide top-quality service at affordable prices. We serve all South Milwaukee residents and neighborhoods, including Nicholson Ave/Drexel Blvd, N Chicago Ave/Hawthorne Ave, 15th Ave/College Ave, Nicholson Ave/Rawson Ave, City Center, S Chicago Ave/Blake Ave, and 5th Ave/Milwaukee Ave.
We also include the following unique features and benefits that add even more value to our work:
- UPFRONT PRICING: We don’t start working until all the pricing and costs have been confirmed. By maintaining an upfront pricing structure, we guarantee complete transparency designed to protect our customers and prevent any unexpected or unpleasant bills in the future. Our upfront pricing promise further proves our full commitment to giving you the most honest information possible.
- PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN TECHNICIANS: Many people have an idea of a plumber in their head as being someone who isn’t interested in personal hygiene and arrives late. This image could not be further from the truth at Knight Plumbing, Inc. Our professionally trained, licensed plumbers always arrive on time, looking clean and smelling great.
- GUARANTEED SHORT APPOINTMENT WINDOWS: We don’t want you to waste your time because we know it is valuable. By giving you a short appointment window, we help reduce the disruption to your day. No one wants to spend the entire day waiting for a plumber to arrive. With Knight Plumbing, Inc., you never have to worry.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article