Effective Clogged Drain Solutions in West Allis, WI
Drain cleaning is a necessary part of home maintenance. When you have a clogged drain, it can be a real hassle. You may not be able to use your sink, shower, or toilet until the clog is removed. In some cases, a clogged drain can even cause water damage to your home. If you have a clogged drain, it is important to call a professional plumber to have it cleaned as soon as possible.
At Knight Plumbing, Inc., we offer professional drain cleaning services in West Allis, WI, and the surrounding areas. Our plumbers are highly trained and experienced, and we have the tools and equipment to get the job done right. We offer same-day service and 24/7 emergency service, so you can count on us to be there when you need us most.
DIY vs Professional Drain Cleaning
When you have a clogged drain, you may be tempted to try to clean it yourself. While there are many DIY drain cleaning techniques, it is important to call a professional plumber to have your drain cleaned. A professional plumber has the tools and equipment to get the job done right. They also have the training and experience to know how to determine the best technique for your drain.
Some of the benefits of professional drain cleaning include:
- Saves time: Cleaning a drain can be a time-consuming process. If you try to clean your drain yourself, you may spend hours trying to remove the clog. A professional plumber can clean your drain in a fraction of the time.
- Saves money: Cleaning a drain can be expensive. If you try to clean your drain yourself, you may need to purchase expensive tools and equipment. A professional plumber has the tools and equipment to get the job done right. They also have the training and experience to know how to determine the best technique for your drain.
- Prevent damage: Cleaning a drain can be dangerous. If you try to clean your drain yourself, you may injure yourself or cause damage to your home. A professional plumber has the training and experience to clean your drain safely. They also have the tools and equipment to prevent damage to your home.
Preventive Measures for Drain Clogging
There are many different things that can cause a drain to clog. Some of the most common causes of drain clogs include hair, soap scum, food particles, and more. While it is impossible to prevent all drain clogs, there are some things that you can do to reduce your risk of a clogged drain.
Some of the most effective ways to prevent drain clogs include:
- Use a drain cover: A drain cover is a simple device that can be placed over your drain to catch hair and other debris. A drain cover is an inexpensive way to prevent drain clogs.
- Don’t pour grease down the drain: Grease is one of the most common causes of drain clogs. When grease is poured down the drain, it can harden and cause a clog. Instead of pouring grease down the drain, it is important to dispose of it in the trash.
- Don’t flush non-flushable items down the toilet: Non-flushable items, such as baby wipes and paper towels, can cause a clog in your toilet. Instead of flushing non-flushable items down the toilet, it is important to dispose of them in the trash.
Call (414) 420-0625 to schedule service with a West Allis drain cleaning expert from Knight Plumbing.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article