Trusted Leak Repair Services
No homeowner wants to hear that they have a water leak in their home. If you do experience a water leak, rest assured that Knight Plumbing, Inc. can help. With expert leak detection methods and careful, considerate repairs, we can fix the leak and reduce the amount of damage to your home.
Many leaks are preventable. However, sometimes they occur whether you try to prevent them or not. Some of the most common causes of water leaks in your home include:
- Clogged toilets or drains creating pressure in the piping system.
- Older, deteriorating pipes.
- Root systems bursting through pipes.
Did you know those drain blockages are one of the culprits of your water leak issues? Take action and give us a call for on-time service!
How to Avoid Water Leaks
While some types of leaks are unavoidable, there are several things you should do that will help prevent leaks in your home:
- Use pipe insulation to protect your pipes from cold weather and freezing.
- Never use your pipes to hang things such as clothes or other storage items.
- Make sure all hoses and pipes are not exposed to the outdoors during winter.
- As soon as you notice a leak, call for pipe repairs right away, regardless of how small it is.
Don't let a minor water leak become a huge nightmare later on!
Why Hire Us?
Knight Plumbing, Inc. always provides the most comprehensive, cost-effective plumbing repair and installation options. We carefully consider our customer’s specific needs and provide a unique solution that will yield the most benefits. We also include the following guarantees and promises that set us apart from the competition and add value to our service:
- Upfront pricing
- Professional and clean technicians
- Guaranteed short appointment window
Catch water leaks before they become a huge problem with professional leak detection and repair. For more information on this service and to book an appointment with one of our Milwaukee, WI technicians, call (414) 420-0625 today.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article