When plumbing emergencies strike, you need a reliable and professional plumber. At Knight Plumbing, Inc., we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services in Milwaukee and surrounding areas. When it comes to emergency plumbing, we are the go-to choice for residents in the area. Our commitment to exceptional workmanship and outstanding customer service sets us apart from the competition.
Our experienced Milwaukee plumbers are ready to handle any plumbing issue - call (414) 420-0625 for same-day appointments!
Common Plumbing Emergencies We Handle
- Burst or Leaking Pipes: We can repair or replace burst or leaking pipes to prevent further water damage to your property.
- Clogged Toilets and Drains: Our plumbers are skilled in clearing stubborn toilet clogs, blocked drains, and sewer backups, restoring proper flow and preventing further issues.
- Water Heater Issues: If your water heater fails or malfunctions, we can diagnose the problem and provide timely repair or replacement services to ensure hot water is restored to your home.
- Sewer and Septic Tank Problems: From sewer line leaks to septic tank backups, our emergency plumbing services cover a range of sewer-related issues.
- Gas Line Leaks: If you suspect a gas leak, our trained professionals can promptly detect and repair gas line issues to ensure the safety of your home and family.
Contact Knight Plumbing for Emergency Plumbing Services in Milwaukee. WI
When faced with a plumbing emergency in Milwaukee, don't hesitate to reach out to Knight Plumbing, Inc. Since 2001, our plumbers have been serving our local community, always going the extra mile to ensure the best possible customer experience.
Trust our experienced Milwaukee emergency plumbers to provide prompt, reliable, and professional solutions to restore your plumbing system and give you peace of mind.
Contact us at (414) 420-0625 now for immediate assistance!
How to Avoid Common Plumbing Emergencies
Fixtures & Pipes That Leak
Your dripping faucet is more than an annoying noise in the bathroom. If you were to leave that drip alone, you’d be wasting in the neighborhood of 3000 gallons of water a year. It’s not just the cost of the water bills though, especially when it comes leaks in your pipes. That water can can expensive damage if it's not handled right away.
Most leaky faucets are caused by worn washers. If you are handy, you can probably replace them yourself. For leaks within your pipes, it is best to call a professional plumber.
A burst pipe can flood your home in a matter of minutes, causing serious damage to your home’s structure and your belongings. Pipes burst when they are worn or damaged, which can happen with age. More commonly, pipes will burst when they freeze.
To keep your pipes from freezing:
- Don’t turn the thermostat down too far at night during the winter.
- Don’t turn the heat off when you go away on holiday.
- Run water frequently.
- For pipes that are on exterior walls, consider wrapping them in insulation or heat tape for extra warmth.
Drains Get Blocked
Have you ever not been able to use your kitchen sink, a shower or a tub because the drains were completely blocked? That is not only extremely inconvenient, it is easily preventable.
In your kitchen, don’t let food scraps fall down the drain. In the bathrooms, insert a hair trap in the drain to catch the hair. It’s also worthwhile to have a drain cleaning service completed by a professional on a regular basis.
Running Toilet & Clogs
A running toilet makes an annoying noise, but there is a lot more at stake than that. Your floorboards, walls and ceilings are all at risk of being destroyed by a running toilet.
Be careful not to let your toilet overflow. If it is blocked, water may very well flow up and out of your toilet, into your bathroom and beyond. The damage can be widespread, depending on how long it overflows.
This risk can be eliminated by putting toilet paper only in the toilet. Everything else should go in the trash can.
Call Knight Plumbing Today - Top-Rated Plumbers in WI
Count on Knight Plumbing for all your emergency plumbing needs in Milwaukee. Our team is ready to tackle any emergency, from clogged toilets to pipe repairs, drain cleaning, and more.
Whether you require same-day appointments or a straightforward estimate, you can trust Knight Plumbing to go the extra mile for you. Check out our current specials here.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article