There are lots of pieces that make up homeowners’ plumbing networks. From the fixtures to the pipes, it is important to keep these parts working reliably. No one wants to be dealing with an inconvenient broken toilet or sink when friends arrive. Trust our team to offer comprehensive Milwaukee plumbing repair when you need it most.
Our licensed technicians are ready to help with all kinds of plumbing troubleshooting involving:
- Faucets and taps
- Bathtubs and showers
- Drains, sewers, and water supply lines
To have a smoother, stress-free day, call Knight Plumbing at (414) 420-0625, or speak to us online as soon as issues with these components start to occur.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
Why Is My Toilet Constantly Clogging?
If a toilet suffers from a minor clog every once in a while, it can usually be handled by simply plunging it a few times. However, a toilet that constantly gets blocked up is not just a nuisance. It should be taken care of by dedicated technicians before it leads to worse problems.
Typically, a toilet needs repairs whenever:
- The S-trap or P-trap has become clogged or damaged – Behind every toilet bowl, there is one of these unusually shaped pipes. These drains have a special design to help them prevent bad smells from rising back up after waste has been washed down. Whenever these traps become blocked up, even just partially, they will lead the whole toilet to be clogged as well.
- The vents have become blocked up – Most people are aware of their water supply lines, but few know that their toilet also requires vent pipes too. Otherwise, the smelly gases from the sewage will build up intense pressure inside the pipe. When vents become blocked or sealed, the toilet can’t flush well and will start to clog.
- Deteriorated fill tube or fill valve – These components are essential for helping the toilet refill once it has been flushed. If the fill hose or valve becomes damaged, this will often lead to a clogged toilet.
To avoid the dilemma of having a toilet break down at the most inconvenient of times, seek out rapid support at the initial signs of damage. Our skilled experts at Knight Plumbing are ready to do whatever it takes to help homeowners get back on track.
For more information about our wide scope of Milwaukee plumbing repair services, just get ahold of our licensed professionals today at (414) 420-0625.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article