Homeowners in Franklin, WI have trusted the experts at Knight Plumbing, Inc. since 2002. Our well-trained, experienced technicians offer comprehensive service that is dependable and affordable, making us the top choice for many area residents. By always being on time, respecting our customers, and providing top-quality workmanship, we have been able to gain the trust of numerous families and homeowners in the area.
Find out why other homeowners in Franklin choose us over our competition by reading our latest reviews and feedback from past customers.
Let’s Work Together
Since opening our doors in 2002, we have provided safe, effective service throughout Wisconsin. Our motto is “Your Best Friend Plumber” because our customers are able to count on us like they would their best friends. We serve all Franklin residents and nearby areas, including W Rawson Ave / S 92nd St, W Drexel Ave / S 51st St, Union Church, W Rawson Ave / S 68th St, W Drexel Ave / S 76th St, and City Center. We always provide honest advice and service that is unrivaled in the industry!
The additional benefits and features we offer included in all of our services add further value and keep our customers coming back:
- UPFRONT PRICING: We believe in honesty and transparency in everything we do. This includes our pricing. All quotes and pricing are discussed before we begin work to protect our customers from receiving an unexpected bill.
- GUARANTEED SHORT APPOINTMENT WINDOW: We know that your time is valuable. With our guaranteed short appointment windows, you can rest assured that you will never be kept waiting. Our goal is to always be as efficient as possible in order to reduce waiting times and get you back to your schedule in no time.
- PROFESSIONAL AND CLEAN: Plumbers have the stigma of being gruff and tough workers who smell bad and couldn't care less about your property. That could not be further from the truth with our professional, respectful team. When you call Knight Plumbing, Inc. for service, you will be met with a licensed, clean, professional technician who is prepared to work hard to solve your problems with as little disruption to your day as possible.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article