Let the experts at Knight Plumbing, Inc. help with all your kitchen plumbing needs. From your sink and faucet to your garbage disposal, we have you covered!
When to Replace your Sink
Most homeowners replace their sink once it starts to look dated or out of fashion. If you are planning on upgrading your other kitchen appliances, you will most likely want to do the same with your sink. Other reasons that would require a sink replacement are if you have a loose seal flange or if the drain basket is broken.
Learn how to keep your sink flowing as it should be with our helpful tips! Give us a call for a repair or replacement service with no hidden fees.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
How to Prevent Garbage Disposal Problems
Try these expert tips to prevent garbage disposal problems in your home:
- Never put bones or shells in the disposal.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in small batches so you don’t jam the unit.
- When finished with the disposal, run hot water through the system to clean the blades.
If you are experiencing garbage disposal problems, call a licensed professional for a safe, effective solution.
Get a water softener installed in your home today to avoid limescale build-up on your dishes and household appliances. Expect on-time arrivals from our team!
Why Should We Work Together?
Knight Plumbing, Inc. has been in business since 2002. With numerous years of experience, we can help homeowners with all their kitchen plumbing needs. We also include the following features and benefits designed to improve customer satisfaction and instill confidence in our clients:
- Guaranteed short appointment window, so you aren’t waiting around
- Upfront pricing
- Service by a professional, courteous and clean licensed technician
Keep your kitchen plumbing components in excellent condition with the help of our expert plumbing specialists. For fast, comprehensive service in Milwaukee, WI call (414) 420-0625 and schedule an appointment today.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article