Knight Plumbing, Inc. has been taking care of your plumbing and water heater services since 2002. Our experienced industry professionals provide careful, thorough solutions to ensure your home plumbing systems are working safely and efficiently.
Did you know that by investing in regular plumbing maintenance and repairs, you can extend the life of your plumbing components, save money and prevent future repairs and breakdowns? Our team of experts in Oak Creek, WI can help with all your repair and installation needs.
Find out what your friends and neighbors are saying about us by reading our latest reviews and feedback from past customers.
Why Should We Work Together?
Whether you need a quick repair or a thorough installation, our team of highly trained, licensed experts has the tools and know-how to get the job done. With almost 15 years of industry experience, we know how to provide valuable service at affordable prices. We serve all Oak Creek homeowners and nearby areas, including Oakwood, E Drexel Ave / S Howell Ave, City Center, W Rawson Ave / S 13Th St, and W Puetz Rd / S 13Th St.
Our customers keep calling us because of our expert advice, honest service, and the following unique benefits and features:
- UPFRONT PRICING: In an effort to be completely transparent with our services and pricing, we offer upfront pricing. This means that all costs and billing are discussed prior to starting work. By doing this, we ensure that our customers pay what they are expecting to pay without receiving an unpleasant or unexpected bill after the service is complete.
- GUARANTEED SHORT APPOINTMENT WINDOW: Your time is valuable. We understand this and strive to cause as little disruption as possible to your day. When you call for service, we will provide you with a guaranteed short appointment window so you will know exactly when we will arrive.
- PROFESSIONAL AND CLEAN: We work hard to overcome the plumber stereotype. Our licensed technicians are all professional, clean, and orderly. We arrive clean and ready to work.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article