Your gas appliances require specialized service from technicians who are trained and experienced in dealing with gas line repairs and installations. At Knight Plumbing, Inc., we have been helping homeowners in Milwaukee, WI with their gas lines since 2002.
Common Gas Line Problems
There are several problems that most commonly affect your gas lines and BBQ fittings. They are:
- CRACKED SEALS: Seals located on the ball joints of your gas line will dry out over time and crack. This issue is often difficult to diagnose without the help of a trained eye.
- FITTINGS THAT ARE INCORRECTLY SIZED: We also often repair work that was completed by an amateur. Fittings that are the wrong size will create numerous problems within the gas line.
- JOINT AND CONNECTOR ISSUES: The most common issue often stems from deteriorating components such as the joints and connectors. They will wear out over time, corroding the protective layer and creating issues within the system.
If you have a gas leak in your home, immediately call the licensed technicians at Knight Plumbing, Inc. for fast arrivals!
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
Why Trust a Professional
Trained technicians are licensed and experienced in handling gas lines and their components and appliances. Bear in mind that natural gas is a flammable, toxic fume that should always be respected and treated safely. By hiring a professional, you are ensuring that your new gas lines or fittings are going to work safely and efficiently.
Do you have an unusually high water bill? The culprit might be a water leak. Look to us for service done right the first time around!
Reasons to Work with Us
Knight Plumbing, Inc. has many years of experience working with gas lines. Our trained, licensed technicians provide the safest, most comprehensive service. We also include the following unique features and benefits that add further value to our work:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Service from a professional, clean and respectful technician
- Guaranteed short appointment window for service
Don't trust your gas line repair and installation services to just anyone. By choosing Knight Plumbing, Inc., you will have peace of mind knowing that our team of experienced gas line specialists will get the job done right the first time. Call (414) 420-0625 today to schedule an appointment with one of our friendly, expert technicians in Milwaukee, WI.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article