One of the most common plumbing problems homeowners face is clogged toilets. These preventable issues are most common in homes with children and are often a very frustrating experience, especially in homes with only one bathroom. Knight Plumbing, Inc. provides fast, effective clogged toilet repair and clog removal services to keep your toilets working reliably.
What Causes Clogged Toilets?
Clogs are often the result of human error or accidents. Most clogs can be sorted into one of two categories:
- SIMPLE CLOGS: These are most commonly the result of using too much toilet paper or flushing non-water soluble items down the toilet such as diapers, paper towels, or other items.
- FOREIGN OBJECTS: This type of clog is often attributed to children playing or experimenting around the toilet. They may try to flush toys, toothbrushes, shampoo bottles, and other objects down the toilet.
Why Choose Us
Knight Plumbing, Inc. has been helping homeowners in the area since 2002. Our expertise and experience mean we can offer comprehensive plumbing services that are cost-effective and efficient.
You will enjoy the following unique benefits of working with us:
- Guaranteed appointment windows so you are not left waiting around all day.
- Service from a professional, licensed and clean technician who is respectful of your property.
- Upfront pricing to prevent unpleasant and unexpected bills.
Still have trouble flushing your toilet? Call our team to schedule a drain cleaning service to remove stubborn clogs.
Products to Improve Convenience
- KOHLER'S NIGHTLIGHT TOILET SEAT: Kohler's Nightlight soft close toilet seats are a great addition to any bathroom. The soft blue glow allows you to use your toilet in the middle of the night without having to turn the lights on, making it easier to use and get back to bed without disturbing your sleepy eyes. Ask your plumber about this product and we can install it during any plumbing service.
- KOHLER'S TOUCHLESS FLUSH KIT: Upgrade your toilet with Kohler's Touchless Flush Kit! It’s easy to install, and the retrofit kit allows for touch-free flushing on almost any toilet. Once the product is properly installed, just hold your hand over the tank sensor to activate the flush. No-touch means fewer germs. Ask your friendly plumber at Knight Plumbing, Inc. about adding this extremely convenient touchless flush kit today.
- KABOOM AUTOMATIC TOILET BOWL CLEANER: The revolutionary toilet cleaning system from Kaboom™ eliminates the hard work of cleaning your toilet. It uses a powerful bleach-based formula to clean and refresh your toilet every time you flush - without damaging any part in the tank. Avoid hard scrubbing for up to 3 months! Spend your free time doing the things that matter most to you, and forget about cleaning your toilets. Installation takes less than 2 minutes. Ask our plumbers about installing yours today!
If a clogged toilet is creating an uncomfortable atmosphere in your home, get it solved right away with help from our experienced technicians. Call (414) 420-0625 to receive expert service in Milwaukee, WI today.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article