Professional Repair Services for all Frozen Pipe & Burst Pipe Emergencies in the Milwaukee Area
The worst part about burst pipe emergencies is that they are often completely preventable. By taking simple steps to prevent them from occurring in the first place, you can save yourself a lot of time and money in the future. For effective, reliable burst pipe prevention services, make sure to choose wisely so you don't have to deal with all the headaches down the road. Knight Plumbing, Inc. is the local expert you can trust, helping homeowners in Milwaukee, WI prevent and repair burst pipes since 2002.
Can Pipe Bursts be Prevented?
One of the most frustrating aspects of having a burst pipe in your home is the fact that they are almost always preventable. The best way to prevent your pipes from freezing is by installing simple pipe insulation over the pipes. This can be purchased inexpensively at most hardware stores. It simply slips over the pipes and prevents freezing. Another step to take is to ensure that there are no cracks or openings in your wall where cold air could get in. Even the tiniest crack could cause your pipes to freeze and burst.
Why Should You Work with Us?
Knight Plumbing, Inc. has been taking care of the Milwaukee area since 2002. Our technicians are highly trained and skilled to offer the most comprehensive plumbing services. We also include the following guarantees and services to make sure your experience with us is a great one:
- Guaranteed short appointment windows so you won’t be waiting around all day.
- Upfront pricing to prevent unpleasant charges.
- Professional, licensed technicians who are clean and respectful of your property.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article