It is not uncommon to neglect thinking about your plumbing until something goes wrong. Whether you have an overflowing toilet, an issue with your water heater, or a problem with your sump pump, don’t panic. Just call Knight Plumbing. We have over two decades of experience resolving issues big and small across Milwaukee and beyond. Whether it is a minor fix or a major replacement you need, our team of licensed plumbers has the skills, equipment, and knowledge to do it all.
It can be hard to find reliable professional help these days, but when it comes to your plumbing needs, there’s no better option than us. We love what we do and place a high priority on providing fast, friendly service. Our mission is to give you peace of mind and make you feel comfortable in your home again. Whether you need repairs or routine maintenance, you are always in safe hands when you hire our experts.
Dial (414) 420-0625 or complete our online form to schedule your appointment for Milwaukee plumbing services. Same-day appointments are available!
At Knight Plumbing, we are dedicated to serving our clients and treating them like dear friends. From the moment you give us a call and all the way to the completion of your request, we will deal with you with the utmost kindness and respect. We like to educate you about what we are doing and keep an open line of communication. If the project is larger, we will guide you through every step of the process so you don’t feel like you’re in the dark about our work and the decisions we make.
You can rely on us to provide the following plumbing services and more:
- Pipe repair
- Clogged toilet repair
- Gas leak detection
- Gas line plumbing
- Kitchen plumbing
- Sump pumps
- Plumbing repair
- Water leak detection
- Water softeners
- Water heaters
- Water filtration
We also provide services for:
- Drain line repairs
- Laundry faucets
- Lawn faucets
- Water line repairs
- Kitchen faucets (1 hole or 3 hole)
- Tub and shower faucets (single lever, 2, or 3 Handles): standard, deluxe, premier
- Lavatory faucets (4" center or widespread): standard, deluxe, premier
You can trust our team to get the job done right the first time. Even so, we also offer a one-year warranty on all repairs and installations, so you can rest assured that we will set things right with your plumbing issue if problems creep back up. We are that confident in our products and services.
I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!Lisa S.
Fully Stocked Trucks & Warehouse
Our fully licensed & trained technicians keep their trucks stocked so you never have to wait for parts.
20+ Years Experience
Our team of experts is backed with plenty of experience to get the job done right the first time.
All of our employees are background-checked for your peace of mind.
The frigid winters in Wisconsin are no joke. While you can take the proper measure to keep yourselves warm, you should also make sure your pipes and plumbing don’t freeze when the temperatures drop. Our experienced plumbers can help winterize your pipes to spare you the likelihood of them freezing and causing costly damage.
Knight Plumbing offers winterization services in Milwaukee and the nearby communities such as Bay View, Lincoln Village, Silver Spring, Lower East Side, Old N. Milwaukee, Historic Mitchell Street, and Riverwest. For more information on winterization, check out our blog on burst and frozen pipe prevention tips.
Don’t wait until a pipe burst to call us--take the proactive approach and schedule an appointment with us today by dialing (414) 420-0625.
Here’s Why You Shouldn’t DIY Plumbing
We live in the do-it-yourself age. Whether you hope to save some money or relish in the accomplishment of tackling a task without professional help, going DIY can be beneficial, it would not be wise to try to handle plumbing problems or bathroom remodels yourself.
Here are a few reasons why you should hire a professional instead:
- You aren’t skilled in accurately diagnosing plumbing issues: Plumbers have the training and experience dealing with entire plumbing systems and the various problems that can occur. Some problems are not so obvious for a novice to detect. By hiring a professional, they will do a thorough inspection and pinpoint the exact problem.
- You don’t have the right tools: No matter the problem, plumbers have a specific tool for any plumbing job. Chances are you likely have a basic tool set. When you hire Knight Plumbing, we arrive in fully equipped trucks with everything needed to ensure a successful repair.
- You could end up making the problem worse: Depending on the complexities of your problem and the tools you have at your disposal, your efforts could end up worsening the issue rather than correcting it. Damaging your plumbing could result in the need for expensive repairs to correct your mistakes. By hiring a licensed technician, you can take comfort in knowing that they know what they’re doing and will address the issue properly.
Don’t risk it when it comes to your home’s plumbing, just call Knight Plumbing. We have the skills, equipment, and experience to handle the issue efficiently so you can focus your energies on your strengths. Aside from the wide range of tools and technologies we use, we also have a large warehouse of plumbing parts so you don’t have to wait for us to special order items. Our goal is to resolve the problem as quickly as possible so you can get back to feeling comfortable in your home.
Schedule your appointment for Milwaukee plumbing services by dialing (414) 420-0625 or using our convenient online scheduler. Our plumbers are standing by and ready to help.