Although most people know that sewers are the largest, toughest pipes on their property, they do not realize that sewers can still fail eventually. When a sewer is just starting to experience problems, it requires fast support from our techs at Knight Plumbing. We can provide comprehensive Milwaukee sewer repair to extend the lifespan of these critical pipes.
How to Tell That a Sewer Requires Repairs
A damaged or collapsed sewer is going to result in a big mess on the property that costs a lot to restore. This is why it is so important to look out for initial signs of trouble. Our dependable technicians can get started on repairing the sewer before it fully collapses.
The more common indicators that a sewer is in trouble include:
- Sinks, showers, tubs, and toilets that take a long time to drain
- Gurgling or bubbling noises coming out of the plugholes
- Sections of the lawn that are soggy or continuously moist
- The smell of rotten sewage constantly floating around the yard
- An increase in pests attracted to foul contents of leaking sewers
Let our skilled technicians at Knight Plumbing stop these issues before they wreak havoc at your home.
Preventive Maintenance for Sewer Lines
Don't wait for a sewer line disaster to strike before taking action. Regular preventive maintenance can help you avoid costly repairs and keep your sewer lines in optimal condition. At Knight Plumbing, Inc., we offer comprehensive sewer line inspection and maintenance services to homeowners in Milwaukee, WI and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of preventive maintenance for sewer lines include:
- Early detection of potential issues
- Prevention of major blockages and backups
- Prolonged lifespan of sewer lines
- Cost savings on emergency repairs
- Peace of mind knowing your sewer system is in good condition
Our experienced Milwaukee sewer repair technicians use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to identify any signs of wear, blockages, or leaks in your sewer lines. We can then provide recommendations for necessary repairs or maintenance to keep your sewer system functioning smoothly.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article