Professional Solutions for Clogged Drains
Drain cleaning is a common plumbing service that is needed at some point in every home and business. When a drain is clogged, it can cause a lot of problems. The water will not drain properly, and it can cause a backup in the sink, toilet, or shower. This can lead to a mess and a lot of damage to the home or business. If you are experiencing a clogged drain, it is important to call a professional plumber to get the problem fixed as soon as possible.
At Knight Plumbing, Inc., we offer professional drain cleaning services in Wauwatosa and the surrounding areas. Our plumbers are highly trained and experienced in all types of drain cleaning services. We use the latest technology and equipment to get the job done right the first time. Whether you have a completely clogged drain or a slow drain, we can help. We offer same-day service and 24/7 emergency service for all your drain cleaning needs.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
There are many different issues that can cause a drain to become clogged. Some of the most common culprits behind backed up drains include:
- Food particles: Food particles can become trapped in the drain and cause a clog. This is a common issue in kitchen drains.
- Soap scum: Soap scum can build up in the drain and cause a clog. This is a common issue in bathroom drains.
- Hair: Hair can become trapped in the drain and cause a clog. This is a common issue in bathroom drains.
- Tree roots: Tree roots can grow into the drain and cause a clog. This is a common issue in outdoor drain and sewer lines.
Emergency Drain Cleaning in Wauwatosa
At Knight Plumbing, Inc., we understand that drain clogs can happen at any time, and some drain issues are severe enough that they can't wait. That is why we offer 24/7 emergency drain cleaning services in Wauwatosa and the surrounding areas. Our Wauwatosa plumbers are available day and night to help you with all your drain cleaning needs.
Cost of Drain Cleaning in Wauwatosa
The cost of drain cleaning in Wauwatosa will depend on the type of drain and the severity of the clog. If the clog is severe, the cost of drain cleaning may be higher. If the clog is minor, the cost of drain cleaning may be lower. Call Knight Plumbing, Inc. to get a free estimate for your next drain cleaning service.
Drain Cleaning FAQs
How often should I have my drains cleaned?
It is recommended that you have your drains cleaned at least once a year. This will help to prevent clogs and keep your drains running smoothly. If you have a lot of hair or food particles in your drains, you may need to have your drains cleaned more often.
What are the signs that my drains need to be cleaned?
There are many different signs that your drains need to be cleaned. Some of the most common signs include:
- Slow draining
- Bad smells coming from the drain
- Water backups
How long does it take to clean a drain?
The time it takes to clean a drain will depend on the type of drain and the severity of the clog. In most cases, a drain can be cleaned in less than an hour.
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article