New Berlin Drain Cleaning
Cleaning Kitchen & Bathroom Drains in Shorewood, West Allis, Wauwatosa & Surrounding Areas
A slow-draining sink or shower is one of those problems that everyone is annoyed by, but many put off resolving until a “better time.” At Knight Plumbing, we believe that there’s no better time to schedule drain cleaning services in New Berlin than the moment a clogged drain is first suspected. Once a drain stops flowing as it should, there’s no telling what’s lurking in the pipes – until it’s inspected by a professional.
Ready to take care of that pesky clogged drain? Call our experienced team at (414) 420-0625 or contact us online for fast and dependable service. We’re always on time!
Contact Us Today
“I called in the afternoon about replacing my water heater that had started leaking and they happened to have a cancelation that day and could send someone out right away! Andy was very professional and did a great job explaining everything to me. He even talked with my father on the phone to assure him that it was "Dad Approved"! It was truly appreciated! He got to work right away and had my new water heater all set up in 2hrs! Highly recommend! Amazing service! I got the Knights warranty with my new water heater so I will DEFINITELY be a returning customer!”Lisa S.
How to Avoid a Clogged Kitchen Sink
A clogged kitchen sink can significantly disrupt anyone’s day. Cooking, cleaning, and washing dishes are just some of the tasks that can’t be done efficiently and effectively without a properly draining sink. How can this inconvenience be avoided?
Keep kitchen drains clean and free of clogs by:
- Being cautious about what goes down the drain
- Refraining from putting oils, fats, or grease into the sink
- Using a mesh drain strainer or basket
- Disposing of food scraps in the trash can
- Ensuring a garbage disposal is working properly
- Pouring baking soda and vinegar down the drain
When a kitchen has a garbage disposal installed, it’s easy to think just about anything can go down the sink. This, however, is not the case. Certain items such as coffee grounds, eggshells, fibrous fruit and vegetable peels, paper products, meat and bones, and starchy foods should not be placed in a garbage disposal.
If a kitchen sink does become clogged, there’s no need to panic. Knight Plumbing is here to quickly tackle the issue. We’ll ensure the job is done right the first time!
For reliable drain cleaning services in New Berlin, reach out to the experienced plumbers at (414) 420-0625 today!
- It's Wellness Month: Let's Talk About Gas Leaks View Article
- How to Tell if You Need a Water Softener View Article
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Less on the Water Bill This Summer View Article
- Spotting a Leak Coming From Underground Plumbing View Article
- There's No Better Way To Start Spring Cleaning Than With the Water Heater! View Article
- How To Unclog The Kitchen Sink Drain View Article
- Learn More About 3 Common Plumbing Tools - Game Show Edition View Article
- Make Sure the Home is Ready for the Winter View Article