Knight Plumbing, Inc. goes above and beyond the standard plumbing protocols. From our state-of-the-art technologies and energy-efficient equipment to our unmatched level of professionalism and customer service, our team excels in what they love best - plumbing!
Our licensed Milwaukee plumbers are highly trained in every aspect of the industry. Whether you need repairs or regularly scheduled maintenance, know that you are always in safe hands with the Knight Plumbing, Inc. experts.
Comprehensive Plumbing Services from the Neat & Efficient Technicians
- Water Heater Services
- Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- Gas & BBQ Line Repair
- Gas Leak Detection
- Water Softeners
- Faucets, Fixtures, & Sinks
- Garbage Disposal Repair & Install
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Burst & Frozen Pipe Repair
- Whole-House Filtration Systems
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Sump Pump Repair & Replacement
We also provide services for:
- Drain Lines Repairs
- Laundry Faucets
- Lawn Faucets
- Water Line Repairs
- Kitchen Faucets (1 Hole or 3 Hole)
- Tub and Shower Faucets (Single Lever, 2, or 3 Handles): Standard, Deluxe, Premier
- Lavatory Faucets (4" Center or Widespread): Standard, Deluxe, Premier
Before giving our experts a call, learn about our exclusive warranties on our plumbing services. Expect upfront pricing and solutions from our team!
Plumbing Repair & Installation
Knight Plumbing, Inc. offers plumbing repair and installation warranties, unlike other Milwaukee plumbers who operate on the 30/30 plan (30 seconds after they're done or until they're 30 feet out the front door is how long their warranty lasts).
For all recommended plumbing repairs and installations, Knight Plumbing, Inc. operates on the "you don’t pay us a dime for two years (at least)" plan. If you have any problems with a fixture, water heater, or anything else installed or repaired by our plumbers, we will return to fix the problem with no questions asked for at least two years and up to ten years depending on the product. Knight Plumbing, Inc. is confident in our products and our services.
Plumbing Maintenance Plans
Knight Plumbing, Inc. also offers ongoing plumbing maintenance plans. Plumbing maintenance extends the life of your water heater and fixtures, saving you money in the long run. You also get a discount should you ever need plumbing repair services for any area of your home.
Prevent Freezing Pipes & Winterize Your Home
The thought of preparing your summer home or cabin for winter is painful and should not be something you put off or avoid. It's important to make sure all of your pipes and plumbing are winterized so you don't run into costly repairs come spring.
We all know how damaging Wisconsin winters can be. Don't learn this the hard way! Let your plumbers at Knight Plumbing, Inc. help you winterize your pipes and minimize your chance of costly damage occurring.
We are your professional plumbers serving Milwaukee and the surrounding neighborhoods, Bay View, Lincoln Vlg, Silver Spring, Lower E Side, Old N Milwaukee, Hist Mitchell St, and Riverwest. Call us for all of your winterizing and maintenance plumbing needs!
As the winter season approaches, it's never too early to prepare your home for burst pipe issues. Read our burst and frozen pipe prevention tips before giving us a call!
Milwaukee Plumber Advice - Before You DIY
The do-it-yourself craze is upon us. Those who want to have a new kitchen or bathroom often consider doing much of the work themselves. Before jumping into your next kitchen or bathroom remodeling project, consider the following:
- Talk with a Professional Interior Designer: If you are contemplating a major remodel that includes replacing cabinets, moving your kitchen sink, stove, or refrigerator, talking with an interior designer will help you spend your dollars wisely to improve the value of your home as opposed to decreasing it. Watching any of the many remodeling shows on television will easily demonstrate how bad choices for remodeling can actually take away from the resale value of your home.
- Obtain Proper Permits: Many homeowners see permits as an annoyance but they are there for a reason. Other than raising money for your local government, permits help to ensure the job is done right and in a safe manner. Anything beyond paint or wallpaper may require a permit. Homebuyers these days are savvy enough to look into any remodeling that has been done to see if permits have been obtained. If not, they'll use that to lower your price. Now, instead of increasing the value of your home, you've actually diminished it.
- BEWARE! The Bathroom is the Epicenter of Do-It-Yourself Disasters: There are several problems that may not be visible to the untrained eye. Common mistakes involve not using water-resistant wallboard around the shower, improper installation of toilet wax rings, improper piping replacement, and many more. The wide array of intricacies that you can easily miss while trying to remodel your bathroom yourself can result in a huge waste of money, not to mention the cost of renting a portable toilet for the front yard while the water damage is repaired! Working beyond your limits is the general do-it-yourself disaster. Professional general contractors subcontract electricians and plumbers because they know this work needs to be done correctly, up to code, and in a timely manner. In the long run, it's just more cost-efficient and easier.
- Don't Forget the Electrician: If any electrical work needs to be done, be sure it's done by a licensed electrician who obtains proper permitting for the work. As with plumbing, years of education go into being an electrician and there are codes and rules to follow.
- Don't Forget the Heating and Cooling Ductwork: Be sure to consult an HVAC contractor to ensure you're not blocking off any return or supply air in your home. Heating and cooling work as a system. Any part that is cut off may result in improper airflow throughout the home, creating cold or hot spots.
Plumbing inspection work.
Installed a kitchen faucet
Installation of back up sump pump system.