If you need a new water heater and prefer licensed plumbing professional but do not want to pay thousands of dollars, turn to Knight Plumbing, Inc. We will educate you on taking advantage of government tax credits without having to endure the expense and uncertainty of a water heater installation.
We Arrive On Time, Every Time
We give you a short appointment window in which we GUARANTEE we will arrive. Many plumbing contractors that perform water heater installations will ask you to wait around all day, and then fail to show up at all.
Knight Plumbing, Inc. respects your time! So no matter if your new water heater installation is in Milwaukee, Bay View, St. Francis, Franklin, Cudahy, Oak Creek, Racine, Greenfield, or any other local area, trust our team to show up as scheduled for your water heater installation.
Professional Plumbers - Not a Subcontractor!
Unlike the big orange box or other large home improvement stores, we have no subcontractors for your water heater installation or plumbing repair. You will always get a professionally trained, licensed plumber.
Why Knight Plumbing, Inc. is better than a subcontractor:
- We employ licensed plumbing technicians who have years of experience in water heater installations and are fully insured for your protection.
- We have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- You are provided with references upon request.
- Warranties are offered for water heater installations.
This information may not be that important to you, but it is extremely important to us. There are so many questions with unknown answers when you risk hiring a subcontractor. Our answer is we can and we will. Rely on Knight Plumbing, Inc. for your next water heater installation today and tomorrow!
Your water heater is a crucial part of your home's total indoor comfort! Learn the importance of this appliance in your plumbing system and give us a call for on-time services.
Better Water Heaters and Better Water Heater Installations!
The reality is not all water heaters are made equal, and the Milwaukee, WI area big box home improvement stores do not carry as high-quality water heaters as Knight Plumbing, Inc. does.
- Water heaters should be drained every year. Our water heaters have a brass drain valve instead of a plastic one, ensuring ultra-durability for this critical maintenance.
- Knight Plumbing, Inc. installs water heaters with foam insulation instead of fiberglass to increase energy efficiency.
- Compared to big-box products, the water heaters we install have an advanced design improving the flow of combustible air entering the combustion chamber. This helps keep dust and debris from shutting your water heater down over time. Because of the FLVR program, water heaters have become much more complicated and therefore more expensive. Our exclusive line of water heaters is only sold to licensed professionals like Knight Plumbing, Inc. and cannot be found at big box home improvement stores.
- The new icon gas regulator on our Economy water heaters makes adjusting temperature and checking your water heater pilot light easier since the government legislated the FLVR program.
The “Warranty Game” on Water Heaters
Everyone wants great value. Extra security from warranties adds value to the services and products you purchase. But consider this:
If you buy a water heater with a warranty and something goes wrong...who ya gonna call? At best, the manufacturer will give you a free water heater. Sounds great, until you learn you have to disconnect it, take it out of your basement, deliver it to whoever is giving you the new one, bring the new one back, and install it. You could have a plumber do this for you, but by the time they do all that and pay that bill, you may as well have bought a new water heater from the plumber.
Here at Knight Plumbing, Inc. our warranties INCLUDE the labor to repair or replace your water heater under the warranty period as long as you bought it from us in the first place. Now that's a real warranty with real value.
Most of our professional-level water heaters come with a warranty, as well as the option to extend that warranty for an additional cost.
Many plumbing companies do not offer written warranties. At Knight Plumbing, Inc. we stand behind our work with written warranties on all water heaters and installations. And while most companies offer a warranty on the water heater, you will have to pay for the time it takes to install or repair the new one. This is NOT the case with Knight Plumbing, Inc. We provide full parts AND labor warranty. With everything else, this is the best reason to call Knight Plumbing, Inc. for your next Milwaukee area water heater installation.
We Help You Choose the Best Products for Your Needs
We have a variety of residential water heaters for every need, want, and budget. From our "Economy" water heater line to our "Green" Energy Star® rated energy-saving water heater line and our "Super" high-efficiency water heaters, homeowners can't go wrong by choosing one of our energy-efficient, technologically advanced systems.
Our water heaters are competitively priced yet provide the quality no hardware store can provide. Below is a list of the most common water heater types we install.
Economy Water Heaters
40 (tall and short), 50 (tall) gallon atmospheric vented water heater
40 & 50 Electric unit
40 & 50 Power vent
The economy line of water heaters is a competitive brand and does not have some of the options that come with our professional line of water heaters, but they do exactly what they are supposed to - give you hot water. Add a tank booster to increase the capacity by 50% of any of our water heaters. (Pictured water heater may not be representative of actual unit.) Economy water heaters come with parts and labor warranty.
Professional Water Heaters
40 & 50 gallon atmospheric natural gas
40 & 50 gallon power vents natural gas
40 & 50 electric water heaters
Professional water heaters have features that make your water heater more reliable and last longer. Add a tank booster to increase the capacity by 50% of any of our water heaters. (Pictured water heater may not be representative of actual unit.)
All professional water heaters also come with parts and labor warranty. Any water heater bought from most big box hardware stores will not warranty the labor for repairing it for longer than a year. If there is a problem with your water heater, the manufacturer will send you parts but they won't pay for the labor. Don't take our word for it, type in "water heater warranty nightmare" into your search engine and read the horror stories for yourself!
You won’t experience any hassles with us. If you have a problem during the warranty period, we will take care of it 100%.
- For our gas units: the Icon gas control valve has improved features over standard gas valves. It has closer differentials in temperature control to deliver more hot water than your standard gas control. It also learns your hot water usage patterns to prepare a full tank of hot water during peak periods. The Icon valve also has different diagnostic codes to help you out with troubleshooting problems if they occur.
- The flammable vapor ignition resistance system (FVIR) is the most reliable we have seen. Many water heaters have small screens to allow fresh air into the burn chamber that needs regular cleaning or maintenance. While maintenance is always recommended, these units require less maintenance than most competitive brands due to the large fresh air intake.
- The anode rod is a chunk of metal in the tank that corrodes away slowly to help preserve the life of the tank. These anode rods are made out of magnesium, which is better for your health than the cheaper aluminum rods.
- The tamper-proof brass drain valves won't break off during maintenance like you may find with cheaper plastic drain valves.
While there is more to making the professional water heaters better, these are the highlights and the most important.
Cold winters equal a lot of hot water usage in your home! Be on the looking out for common signs of a malfunctioning water heater and look to us for expert solutions.
Luxury Water Heaters
40 & 50 gallon atmospheric natural gas
40 & 50 gallon power vents natural gas
40 & 50 electric water heaters
Luxury water heaters have the same great features as professional water heaters and still come with parts and labor warranty.
High-Efficiency Water Heaters
This super high-efficiency water heater is your answer to many water heater problems.
- It provides endless hot water and massive energy savings (it is a gas water heater delivering a money-saving 90% efficiency rating).
- It is designed specifically to generate a constant flow of 3 gallons per minute, resulting in continuous hot water for your home.
- This water heater can save as much energy as a tankless unit and is much cheaper to install.
- It's the water heating choice for anyone who wants the super “green” option without the drawbacks that come with a tankless system.
- Comes with an extended parts and labor warranty.
- Add a Grundfos recirculating pump to deliver hot water faster to your shower without the expense of installing a conventional recirculating piping system.
The Flood Buzz™ Pro Water Alarm
Knight Plumbing, Inc. installs The Flood Buzz™ Pro to help customers by warning them prior to a flood. The device should be placed next to any potential leak source and replaced every 3 years.
The small alarm and loud alarm features two metal prongs on the bottom of each unit. When water comes in contact with the prongs it closes the circuit and sounds an alarm up to 110 decibels. This alarm is maintenance-free and an extremely affordable solution in preventing your home from being ruined. For more details on installing a flood alarm in your home, contact our plumbers today.
Still unsure of where to find your water heater installation solutions? Browse our gallery of recent water heater installations to see the many high-quality water heaters we've installed or repaired throughout Milwaukee. Below you will also find a summary of benefits when you choose Knight Plumbing, Inc. for all of your water heater needs.
- Prompt Arrival: When you call for water heater installation services, you will receive a short appointment window. We guarantee your water heater and/or technician will be there in the designated timeframe so you don't have to wait at home all day. Knight Plumbing, Inc. respects your time.
- Clean and Courteous Plumbers: Our technicians realize they are in your home, not theirs. Out of appreciation for your business, we always wear shoe covers and put down floor coverings when necessary to protect your floors from dirt and damage. And of course, we'll haul your old water heater away with any new installation.
- Expert Water Heater Installations: Not only are our licensed technicians highly trained to perform water heater installations in Milwaukee and surrounding areas, but they are also knowledgeable about our water heating options and will help you make an informed decision. For a small fee, you can have us come to your home and evaluate your unique situation before you buy so you can make the best decision. You won't find salespeople or subcontractor installers like you would from big box stores.
- Upfront Pricing: Our water heater options are listed in our printed price guide with standard installation pricing. It is possible, however, that some updating may be requested, recommended, or required. Only through a proper physical inspection can we give you a complete and accurate price for your water heater installation. A fully trained, licensed technician - not a salesperson - will arrive at your home, where you will receive a complete and accurate price before any of the work begins.
- Options to Replace or Repair: Unless your water heater is leaking, it can most likely be repaired. More complicated water heater parts may need to ordered but all of our plumbers can repair many water heaters right on the spot, saving you time and money.
- Our Plumbers Process Permits for You: The law requires a permit to install any new water heater. This process helps protect you from poor installation. After the installation, a local inspector will check to make sure the job was completed correctly. Don't worry about the inspector - they only inspect what is on the permit and won't force you into other improvements, nor will they "raise your taxes" because of other work. They just want to make sure your water heater is installed correctly, that's all.