Are you noticing slow-draining water in your sink, tub, or shower? Does your toilet gurgle or produce bubbles when using water in the house? Over the years, our drains can become clogged and blocked by many organic and inorganic materials. Clogs can also occur if there is damage to your sewer line.
Let the experts at Knight Plumbing, Inc. in Milwaukee, WI help keep your drains clean and working efficiently. We are your local sewer and drain cleaning experts!
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
Over time, your drains can become clogged with things such as hair, food, grease, oil, minerals, and more. These clogs collect in the drains and harden, creating persistent clogs that are difficult to remove. Some of the most common signs that you need drain cleaning in your home include:
- Slow draining or standing water in your sink, tub, or shower.
- Difficulty flushing the toilet.
- Toilet produces bubbles or gurgling sounds
Read our prevention tips for common sink clogs! For peace of mind, schedule your next drain cleaning service with our on-time technicians.
Sewer Cleaning Services
Knight Plumbing, Inc. also provides sewer cleaning solutions. We work on main lateral lines (the sewer line that connects from your home to the city's sewer system) and can help you clear out blockages and repair damaged lines.
It is the homeowner's responsibility to maintain their sewer line. We recommend having your lateral inspected every 5-10 years. If there is a problem with your line, we will diagnose the problem and present you with the right solutions.
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional
Chemical drain cleaners use lye as an active ingredient. Lye is extremely efficient at eating away food and grease caught in your drains, but it also weakens and damages the pipes resulting in a higher risk for ruptures and needing to replace your pipes sooner.
Professional drain cleaning is completely safe. It efficiently removes the clogs while protecting your pipes and preventing future issues. We recommend investing in this service at least once or twice per year to keep everything running smoothly.
Learn why you should avoid liquid drain cleaners when you're dealing with a stubborn clog. Call our plumbers for safe and worry-free plumbing solutions!
How to Prevent Clogs
There are several things you can do at home to prevent clogged drains:
- Install hair and food screens on your shower, sink, and tub drain to catch food and hair before it enters the pipes.
- Never, ever pour grease or oil down the drain.
- At least once per week, run hot water down your drains to quickly rinse out any potential clogs before they get a chance to harden.
Benefits of Working With Us
Homeowners who choose Knight Plumbing, Inc. for their professional drain cleaning services experience a new level of quality workmanship and professional service. With each service call, we are passionate about making sure the customer is beyond satisfied. Some other benefits of working with us include:
- Guaranteed short appointment windows so you won’t be left waiting around for us.
- Professional, clean and friendly technicians who are fully trained and licensed.
- Upfront pricing to prevent unexpected bills and charges.